Monday, March 2, 2009

JFK Terminal 5

I flew out of the new Jetblue terminal at JFK last week and check out
my meal! Doesn't it look edible? And it tasted quite good actually. And I'm not just comparing that to standard airport food. I was quite impressed actually. I ordered the tofu stir-fry with mongolian sauce from Lucy's Asian Kitchen, one of the stalls in the terminal's food
court. The food court also has a pasta place, a sandwich shop, pizza, full salad bar and a bunch if hot soups. There's also 3 full service restaurants: a sushi bar, tapas restaurant and a steakhouse. I was definitely very impressed with the food options. Now if only Jetblue's flights could ever leave on time...

1 comment:

  1. not to mention that terminal 5 has a jamba juice, and a (non-food related but still exciting) Muji-to-go store!

    ReplyDelete